Geneva, Switzerland Remote
Enloya is a global platform that makes it easier for businesses to access affordable legal solutions in just a few clicks, and for lawyers to find new clients—especially from outside their country or region.
In parallel, Enloya provides lawyers with a digital platform to create, manage, and develop a global legal practice entirely remotely, from finding client prospects to collaborating and teaming up with other legal professionals.
Enloya builds upon goal 8:3 of the UN Sustainable Development Goals insofar as it strives to support productive activities, decent job creation, entrepreneurship, and creativity and innovation in the legal sector. We are also keen on encouraging the formalization and growth of micro-, small- and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs).
Why join us?
Enloya is a fast-growing and pioneering startup, but young at the same time. Help us expand our brand by becoming an ambassador in your country.
- Join our global, forward-thinking, and high-profile community of legaltech entrepreneurs
- Earn a 30% commission for every lawyer that you bring to the platform on a paid plan
- Grow your personal brand as a legaltech leader in your country under the wings of Enloya's Global Ambassadors Program
Primary duties and responsibilities
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with potential leads
- Putting together and moderating legaltech events in your area (currently, remotely, in the form of webinars and offline meetups)
- On-site demos of the platform for corporate clients
- Engage with Enloya's social media posts at your own discretion
- Help us improve the pricing model and overall platform experience for the benefit of the lawyers who are based in your country
Who you are?
- You are authentically interested in legal technology and/or the future of the legal sector
- You have a strong network of lawyers and/or legaltech entrepreneurs
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Solid networking and influencing skills
- Having a law degree and/or experience in the legal sector would be an asset
Your application has been successfully submitted.